Sunday 31 October 2021 (NEW NEW DATE)
ACT DUATHLON CHAMPIONSHIPS
Register your Expression of Interest now – Pay 2 days prior to race day – it Cost you nothing to enter and the race will proceed based on entries and covid restriction
Ultra Sprint – 500/3.9/500 – suitable for 7-10 years
Super Sprint – 1/6.5/500 – suitable for 10 years and over
Sprint – 2.5/16/1.5 – suitable for ages 14 years and over
Stromlo Forest Park
Corner of Uriarra Road and Dave McInnes Road, Stromlo
For travel and other Covid related advice please visit the ACT Government website. You obviously need to be allowed to travel to the ACT in order to race.
Stromlo Forest Park is located just 15 minutes outside the City Centre of Canberra and why not make it a weekend getaway to the Capital. There are plenty of things to see and do in the nations capital. Some of the best places to cycle and run in the country is right at your door. Explore explore explore.
Please find your way to the Registration Marquee at Stromlo Forest Park Pavilion.
Please ensure if under the age of 18 years you have a parent or guardian present when registering.
Advice will be provided prior to the event around COVID rules and picking up registration kits.
- Competitor Categories are:
- Ultra Sprint – 7-10 years – m/f
- Super Sprint – 1113, 1415, U20, 5 year age groups – m/f
- Sprint – 1415, U20, 5 year age groups – m/f
- Sprint Teams
- Age as of 31st December 2021
- Coming Soon – Provided by Race Performance Timing
- EVENT POLICY: EVENT CANCELLED or POSTPONED
- If the event is cancelled or postponed due to COVID restrictions the Event Organiser will provide you with either a full refund less an administration fee or can transfer the entry to a CME race of your choice (if the event is priced higher or lower a difference of the fee either reimbursed or invoiced).
The administration fee for this event will be $5.
Race Schedule & Waves
All times to be confirmed closer to the date
Sunday 31 October 2021 – the below schedule to be confirmed 1 week out from the event as it will depend on COVID restrictions
- Registration Opens – 6.30am – SFP Pavilion
- Registration Closes – 7.30am
- Transition Opens (Crits track) – 6.30am
- Transition Closes (Crits track) – 7.45am
- Race Briefing – Sprint All Male/Teams (at transition) – 7.50am
- Race Start: Sprint Male U40/Teams – 8.00am
- Race Start: Sprint Male O40 – 8.05am
- Race Briefing – Super/Ultra Sprint – 8.10am
- Race Start: Super Sprint – 8.20am
- Race Start: Ultra Sprint – 8.20am
- Race Briefing – Sprint All Females (at transition) – 8.30am
- Race Start: Sprint All Females – 8.45am
- Transition Opens for bike collection – last Sprint participant exits transition
Entry is currently an EOI and entry payment link will be sent 2 days prior to race. Entry fees must be paid prior to race day.
Entries Close – 29 October 2021
RUN Courses 1
Click on images to enlarge
Ultra Sprint – 500m
Super Sprint – 1km
Sprint – 2.5km
Ultra Sprint Bike Course 3.9km (1.28km per lap) – 3 laps of criterium track
Super Sprint Bike Course 6.5km (1.28km per lap) – 5 laps of criterium track
Sprint Bike Course 16km – 4 laps of Swallowtail/Old Uriarra Road
RUN Courses 2
Ultra and Super Sprint Run Course – 500m